We persisted for sometime finalizing the design of our All Road model. Determined it was to be different in substance and aesthetics.
The slim rear triangle is made by only a few frame builders around the world, pioneered by Ric HunterThe Front Triangle is a mix of Bi-oval Max & Mini Max tubing tuned to provide rigidity where you need it and subtle ‘give’ to look after you on those big days in the saddle. All joints are fillet brazed and hand finished before powder coating, for a smooth tough stone chip resistant finish.
Modern features such as:
- Paragon machine works 44mm head tube
- Option of Columbus Futura Cross Carbon fork or Chimera Custom Steel Segmented Fork.
- Option for mudguards on both Forks .Wheel and tyre options (up to) 700c * 38mm & 650B * 2.1″
- Columbus Carbon Fork, Flat mount up to 180mm rotor 12mm thru axle
- Steel Segmented Fork, ISO mount up to 180mm rotor 15mm thru axle
- T47 bottom bracket shell to fit cranks with 30mm spindle.
- Chain Ring clearance – 44 tooth for 1* or 50-34 road compact
- Columbus Max downtube and Mini Max top tube