Introducing our premiere road racing machine the Chimera Zenith.
Designed to be different.
We set out to make a frame that harkened back to the golden age of slim and elegant racing bikes all the while taking adavantage of the latest advancements in steel tubing and component standards to make a modern lightweight thoroughbred .
We achieved this with a mix of time tested Columbus Max and mini Max Niobium doped tubing combined with tubes from the Zona and SL families.
By using Columbus Mini Max Bi-Oval tubes in the front triangle we were able to create a frame that is stiff and responsive while maintaining a slim and elegant look.
Columbus Max oversized chain stays mated to a t47 bottom bracket shell provide a stiff pedaling platform and our almost pencil thin wishbone seat stays iron out rough road surfaces.
Modern features such as:
- Paragon machine works 44mm head tube and tapered Columbus Futura Carbon fork for precision steering.
- T47 bottom bracket shell for oversized crank spindles combined with Columbus Max chain stays for optimum power transfer and a stiff pedaling platform.
- Columbus Mini Max Bi- Oval top and downtubes to keep the frame stiff, and light weight yet elegant and slim.
- 14mm Columbus SL seat stays and wishbone to iron out rough road surfaces.
- Columbus Zona seat tube for 27.2mm seat post to keep the Zenith comfortable and compliant on longer day rides.
- Internal routing for rear caliber brake.
- Options for external mechanical cable routing, Internal routing for Shimano DI2 / Campagnolo EPS electronic shifting.
- Option for SRAM Etap
- Tyre clearance for up to 28C tyres.
A revolution in cycling
Built from the finest materials
- Fillet brazed construction
- 44mm Paragon Machine works head tube
- Columbus Mini Max top and down tube
- Columbus Zona externally butted seat tube (27.2mm seat post)
- T47 oversized bottom bracket to fit 30mm spindles
- Columbus Max oversized chain stays
- Bear Components dropouts with replaceable hanger
- Columbus SL seat stays with Wishbone
- (Options) Internal Di2, EPS or eTap wiring available
- (Options) Two bottle cage mounts